Copyright & DMCA Policy
This document outlines how Searchness complies with U.S. copyright law. Under the Digital Millenium Act, as a copyright owner, you have the right to file a notice of claimed copyright infringement if you believe that one of our customers is infringing on your rights.
Our designated agent for copyright claims
You can send your notice to our designated agent using the following channels:
Mail: Searchness, Inc.
ATTN: Ismaël Sow
2093 Philadelphia Pike #5237
Claymont, Delaware 19703
How to file your DMCA notice?
Your notice should be in written form and must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- A list of the materials claimed as being infringed upon with means for us to identify them (link, copy, detailed description etc.);
- A list of the infringing materials with means for us to identify them (link, copy, detailed description etc.);
- Your contact information including email address, postal address and phone number;
- A statement that you have good faith that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Last updated: January 20th, 2020